R. W. Clark Company was founded as a General Contractor and it is still a central part of what we do. We have completed hundreds of projects and will bring that experience and expertise to bear on your project. All of our projects are estimated and directly managed by one of our Principals, so you know that every project will be handled with an eye towards quality, cost and schedule.
Some of the services we provide as the General Contractor are:
- Schedule and phasing plan implementation.
- Development and implementation of a site specific safety plan.
- Subcontract negotiation, creation and implementation.
- Acquisition of all permits and manage AHJ inspections for all trades.
- Submittal management including pre-review, document management and post installation confirmation.
- Management of daily and weekly Coordination Meetings.
- Management of Construction Progress Meetings with the project team.
- Budget oversight and contract change management, including pricing, documentation and execution.
- Persistent quality control throughout the course of the project.
- Completion of both internal and the design team's punch list.
- Project closeout, including "as-builts", closeout manuals and all systems training.
Our goal on every project is to provide not only a building that exceeds the customer's expectations, but to also make every part of the process, from preconstruction to close-out, equally satisfying. Please contact us if you would like to discuss your project and how we can help.